As an experienced, proactive Partner Account Manager, you’ll be the brand ambassador for Bink taking the lead in all account management activities with our partners.
This role is 100% office based in Ascot in the UK.
Working and growing in a fast pace environment you’ll:
- Build relationships with our partners ensuring the delivery of both their strategic and operational objectives as well as Binks.
- Implement, develop and follow processes for the Account Management team.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the market place, competitor and trends.
- Contribute to the strategic development, direction and planning for Bink, generating and developing ideas and plans about future activities to ensure a cutting-edge strategy.
We want someone with demonstrable experience, who’s ambitious and is chomping at the bit to be involved in what we’re doing. You’ll:
- Have experience in managing medium to large partners in retail
- Working knowledge of mobile apps
- Strong experience in data analysis
NO RECRUITORS OR AGENCIES
If you think you have what it takes to join the Bink family, please send your application to Chrissy below clearly stating “Account Manager" in your application.