We are looking for an enthusiastic software developer who has good experience in Android software development to help deliver great products. Specifically, we are seeking a developer with a strong foundation in Java development for Android devices.
The candidate must be driven, with bags of talent, enthusiasm, passion, commitment and belief in what they do. The role will participate in the entire development lifecycle right from concept stage through to delivery and post launch support. Applications will be content based generally powered from an in-house API.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Java for Android and SDK
- SQLite DB experience
- Experience of using Material Design Principles
- Familiarity with MVVM architecture and databinding
- Strong UI and UX skills
- Knowledge of API's and external data sources
- Knowledge of Kotlin
- Knowledge of Artifactory
- Excellent unit testing/QA skills
- Integration to Analytics, Crash Reporting and Performance Profiling Providers
- Good understanding of secure coding practices
- Attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a small, dynamic team and adapt to changing requirements
- Experience of using Git version control with Source Tree or similar
- Experience of working using agile methodologies.
- Excellent debugging and optimisation skills
- Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and usability design principles
- Ability to use analytic data and user testing to inform design decision
- A passion for new consumer technology and the emerging media landscape
- Ability to multi task and good time management skills
- Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team
- Excellent scoping and estimation skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various departments locally and internationally
- Proven commercial software development experience
- Published examples of work
- A track record of delivering successful consumer and or business products
- Experience of working with GitFlow source control principles
- Experience of setup and working with Jenkins and Fastlane for Continuous Integration
NO RECRUITORS OR AGENCIES
If you think you have what it takes to join the Bink family, please send your application to us below clearly stating “Android Developer" in your application.