We are looking for several first class, full time Android Developers to join our growing team to develop and maintain native Android applications. The candidates must be driven, with bags of talent, enthusiasm, passion, commitment and belief in what they do. The role will participate in the entire development life cycle right from concept stage through to delivery and post launch support. Applications will be content based generally powered from an in-house api.
These roles are 100% office based in Ascot and Bagshot in the UK.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Java for Android and SDK.
- SQLite DB experience.
- Familiar with Android Design Principles.
- Strong UI and UX skills.
- Knowledge of API's and external data sources.
- Excellent unit testing/QA skills.
- Integration to Analytics, Crash Reporting and Performance Profiling Providers.
- Good understanding of secure coding practices.
- Attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Ability to work in a small, dynamic team and adapt to changing requirements.
- Experience of using Git version control with Source Tree or similar.
- Experience of working using agile methodologies.
- Excellent debugging and optimisation skills
- Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and usability design principles
- Ability to use analytic data and user testing to inform design decision
- A passion for new consumer technology and the emerging media landscape
- Ability to multi task and good time management skills
- Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team
- Excellent scoping and estimation skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various departments locally and internationally
- Proven commercial software development experience.
- Published examples of work.
- A track record of delivering successful consumer and or business products.
Competitive salary, discretionary bonus, pension, healthcare
NO RECRUITORS OR AGENCIES
If you think you have what it takes to join the Bink family, please send your application to us below clearly stating “Android Developer roles” in your application.