Business Developer Manager
Bink is a FinTech start-up business that’s shaking up the loyalty card sector, and this is your chance to get in on it. As an ambitious, proactive Business Development Manager, you’ll take the lead in signing on new partners from start to finish, including sourcing new opportunities and negotiating until the ink is dry on the agreements.
Working and growing in a fast pace environment you’ll:
- Identify, build relationships, negotiate competitive agreements and close deals
- Produce and deliver pitch presentations to prospective clients
- Work with the Bink team to overcome technical obstacles
- Ensure a smooth handover of clients to the partner management team
We want someone with demonstrable experience, who’s looking grow and is chomping at the bit to be involved in what we’re doing. You’ll:
- Have demonstrable experience in B2B sales in either a loyalty, retail or fintech sector
- Proven track record of regularly achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Ability to build relationships and discover prospective client’s needs
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders
- Self-motivated, organised with great prioritisation skills
- Strong problem solving mind-set
NO RECRUITORS OR AGENCIES
If you think you have what it takes to join the Bink family, please send your application to Chrissy below clearly stating “Business Developer Manager Role” in your application.