Customer Support Agent
We are looking for a full-time Customer Support Agent who is passionate about customer experience and delivering industry leading, 1st line app-based support. The candidates must be driven, with bags of talent, enthusiasm, passion, commitment and belief in what they do.
As part of a small team of customer support agents, the role contributes to Bink’s customer support communication to customers via email, app and web-based chat, both live and offline. The Bink iPhone and Android apps have the potential to be used by millions of consumers across the world, so the support team will be growing.
Would suit a motivated “customer centric” individual with previous experience in customer support in the technology sector. Candidates should be technology fans, and as experienced app users, will be aware of how mobile apps work and what great customer service feels like. Knowledge of how social media channels should be used is also of benefit.
As customer support, the candidate will become an expert user of the Bink app, and have a logical mindset to be able to quickly investigate customer problems and identify the causes and solutions.
This role is 100% office based in Ascot in the UK.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience of working in similar customer support teams in the Technology Sector
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with an eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken
- Ability to understand and explain technical concepts to customers in a simple way
- Technologist – experienced user of consumer apps including social media channels
- Adept at using usual software applications like, email, internet, Excel and other MS Office apps
- Ability to provide prompt, efficient and consistent information and communication in line with policy
- Willingness to meet objectives, exceed them and grow professionally
- Strong desire to help grow and improve Bink’s customer support capability
- Excellent product knowledge – ability to become a Bink app expert
- Passionate about customer support, showing confidence when handling high volumes of enquiries
- Patient and attentive with the ability to use positive language in demanding situations
- Ability to multi task and good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a dynamic team that adapts to changing requirements
- Ability to manage incoming requests, ensuring all situations are resolved or escalated appropriately
- A passion for providing support, always putting the customer first
- Desire to exceed customer expectations
- Experience in the payment card and/or loyalty industry
Competitive salary, holiday, benefits
NO RECRUITORS OR AGENCIES
If you think you have what it takes to join the Bink family, please send your application to Chrissy below clearly stating “Customer Support Agent role” in your application.