We’re looking for a problem solving data analyst to join our Data Team. You will have drive, enthusiamsm and an ability for manipulating and summarising data, as well as an intuition for interpreting data into meaningful, insightful information.
You’ll work closely with the Product Team, Business Development as well as Software Engineers to understand and interrogate our data using SQL and business intelligence tools.
- Expand and enhance core reporting functionality for daily KPI and internal and client self service dashboards, security & fraud reporting and all commercial data reporting
- Facilitate and champion the company culture of data-driven business decisions
- Innovate Bink’s BI platform to meet the operational needs of a fast moving start-up
- Work with the Product Team to define success metrics of changes and new features
- Analyse user lifecycles to better understand our product through statistical testing
- Ensure the Data Team realises true business insight that adds value
Required Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated problem solving experience working with raw/unclean data, including detecting data patterns and anomalies, combining data from multiple sources.
- Experience in architecting, implementing and operating a BI reporting suite for a business
- Evidence of excellent data communication and collaboration with technical and non-technial audiences, including visualization
- Experience working in a Agile software development environment is a plus
- Working knowledge of database concepts, query tools and SQL scripting skills
- Experience with statistical or scientific programming such as Python
- Ability to work independently and to effectively manage multiple initiatives concurrently
- Commercial experience in business analysis, data analytics and stakeholder management
- BA/BS analytical degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, statistics, economics or similar
- Knowledge of mobile statistical/analytic tools, data visualisation methods and tools, databases scripting/coding, e.g. Python, SQL , Google Analytics, Fabric and similar
- Excellent business and process modelling and analysis skills
Helpful Qualities & Experience
- Interest in and knowledge of DPO and Data Stewardship duties: Security; Governance; PCI; Compliance; Security; Quality; Strategy; Collection; Licensing; Access & Sharing
- Familiarity with front and back-end development and BI tools such as ThoughtSpot
Competitive salary, discretionary bonus, pension, healthcare
NO RECRUITORS OR AGENCIES
If you think you have what it takes to join the Bink family, please send your application to us below clearly stating “Data Analyst” in your application.