We are looking for a Product Manager to join and thrive in a fast paced, start up environment and be integral to the market growth of Bink. You will have first class communication skills, and the ability to work collaboratively across numerous stakeholders. Your insight will enable you to be responsible for proposing, researching and validating product solutions in line with Bink’s business goals. This is an exciting opportunity to join a unique Fintech which has grown over 100% in size over the past year.
This role is based in Ascot in the UK.
- Propose, research and validate product solutions in line with business goals
- Gather requirements from internal and external stakeholders
- Undertake internal research projects, present findings and propose product solutions
- Collaborate and communicate with department heads, leadership, tech team and external partners, providers and customers
- Work closely with and report to head of product - provide input into the overall roadmap
- Work with project managers and tech team to prioritise features and development in an agile environment
- Work with UX designers to produce high-level user journeys and logic
- Inform and support the creation of wireframes and detailed user journey maps by the UX team and follow through to UI design and implementation
Required Skills & Attributes
- Experience with Fintech, banks, or retail tech (merchants)
- Knowledge of Agile
- Experience working with UX teams
- A good working understanding of UX and a passion for good digital experiences
- Good understanding of software development - no specific coding skills necessary
- Experience with user research / hypothesis validation a plus
- Experience with data analysis a plus
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders
Competitive salary, holiday, benefits
NO RECRUITORS OR AGENCIES
If you think you have what it takes to join the Bink family, please send your application to us below clearly stating “Product Manager” in your application.