We are looking for several full time Python Developers to join our growing development team and expand our Python capability. The candidate must be driven, with bags of of talent, enthusiasm, passion, commitment and belief in what they do. The candidates will participate in the entire development life cycle right from concept stage through to delivery and post launch support. These positions will be working on various back end services in a linux environment to support mobile and web applications.
These roles are 100% office based in Ascot and Bagshot in the UK.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience of working on server side projects with on-line databases. PostgreSQL required, Cassandra a bonus.
- Experience of using GitLab with Ansible and Docker.
- Experience of creating and maintaining RESTful API's.
- Knowledge of developing web services using Django and Flask on Ubuntu/Debian.
- Good knowledge of Nginx and Uwsgi.
- Excellent unit testing/QA skills, following TDD.
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a small, dynamic team and adapt to changing requirements.
- Some experience of using Celery.
- Working knowledge of agile development methodologies, particularly Scrum.
- Excellent debugging and optimisation skills.
- Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and usability design principles.
- Ability to use analytic data and user testing to inform design decision.
- A passion for new consumer technology and the emerging media landscape.
- Ability to multi task and good time management skills.
- Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team.
- Excellent scoping and estimation skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various departments locally and internationally.
- Proven commercial software development experience.
- Published examples of work.
- A track record of delivering successful consumer and or business products.
Competitive salary, discretionary bonus, pension, healthcare
NO RECRUITORS OR AGENCIES
If you think you have what it takes to join the Bink family, please apply by emailing your CV to us with “Python Developer roles” in the email subject.