Leading the QA team this role will be responsible for driving the quality of deliverables and help shape the overall testing strategy. Possessing an exceptional eye for detail you will be working alongside developers, designers and closely with the Development Manager to maintain QA standards of excellence at all times.
This role is 100% office based in Ascot in the UK.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Responsible for assuring the output from the software development
- Knowledge of automated testing techniques with experience in creating and maintaining test scripts a plus.
- Experience of managing and leading a team
- Technically aware, plugged in to the latest tools and testing techniques
- Familiar with bug management systems and producing reports for stakeholders of all levels
- Ability to test both back end (API) and front end native mobile apps (iOS & Android)
- Experience of defining requirements and acceptance criteria and work closely with developers to rapidly deliver these in an agile environment
- Very high standards and attention to detail
- Technology industry experience in a business development capacity with commercial awareness
- Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and usability design principles
- A passion for new consumer technology and the emerging media landscape
- Process oriented with excellent organisational skills
- Resilient; maintains a positive approach
- Ability to multi task and good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various departments locally and internationally.
- Proven commercial software testing experience.
- A track record of delivering successful consumer and or business products.
Competitive salary, holiday, benefits
NO RECRUITORS OR AGENCIES
If you think you have what it takes to join the Bink family, please send your application to Chrissy below clearly stating “QA Lead” in your application.