We are looking for a full time Scrum Master to join our expanding team. You’ll focus on implementing the agile/scrum thought leadership while motivating, developing and challenging the team. Candidates must be enthusiastic, passionate and committed to what they do.
This role is responsible for owning the agile process and removing any blockers from stopping the team delivering. It will train and develop the team and act as the scrum mentor within the organization. Working closely with the Development Manager the Scrum Master will also report on development progress and plans. The role would suit a brilliant, highly motivated Scrum specialist with experience in successful mobile apps, working with a talented team of people who love what they do.
This role is 100% office based in Ascot in the UK.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A Scrum expert responsible for:
- coaching the team
- guiding team in Scrum process
- managing outside influences
- resolving issues
- Experience implementing agile best practices
- Experience in a Scrum Master role within IT development or software company, ideally in mobile app development
- Thorough understanding of the Agile software development methodologies, values and procedures
- Ability to produce quantifiable metrics of performance and use these to maximize productivity
- Strong understanding of the full software development life cycle
- Very strong interpersonal skills with the ability to cope and remain calm under pressure
- Committed to the development of all team members and continuous development of capability within the department
- A real interest in problem solving with a focus on results
- Aptitude to multi task with good time management skills, attention to detail and organisational skills
- Demonstrate flexibility, working as part of a dynamic team that adapt to changing requirements
- Able to work independently, excellent personal organisation and able to demonstrate consistently balances good judgement and logical thought prioritisation
- A passion for technology and product design
- Great knowledge of current design trends
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines within short time frames
- Ability and desire to adapt to new technologies and tools
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various departments locally and internationally
- Experience in using TargetProcess
- Experience in the payment card and/or loyalty industry
Competitive salary, benefits and a fantastic working environment
NO RECRUITORS OR AGENCIES
If you think you have what it takes to join the Bink family, please send your application to Chrissy below clearly stating “Scrum Master role” in your application.