Senior Project Manager
An amazing opportunity has arisen to join Bink, a fast paced and exciting fintech company based in Ascot, Berkshire.
We are looking for a full time, Senior Project Manager to join our rapidly expanding team. The position will be UK based but will primarily be working with our US business and client. You’ll manage internal and external customer facing projects, to tight timeframes, while motivating, developing and challenging the team. Candidates must be enthusiastic, passionate and committed.
You’ll deliver according to best practice whilst continually looking to enhance the team’s processes. Working closely with our Business, Development Manager and the Product team, you will report on progress and plans, whilst effectively managing Actions, Risks and Issues. The role would suit a brilliant, highly motivated Project Manager with experience in delivering large, complex projects.
This role is based in Ascot in the UK, with flexibility for the right candidate. There will be a need for flexing hours to meet time zones on a regular basis.
- Ensuring business requirements are clear and understood.
- Define and deliver approved Project scope to customer and business owner’s expectations.
- Manage end-to-end projects – delivering complete business change, not just the technical delivery.
- Deliver Projects to Time, Cost and Quality.
- Ensure Project and Technical documentation is created and maintained.
- Provide regular and accurate reporting and communication.
- Manage customer relationships to provide a professional face to Bink’s delivery.
- Be flexible to support the rest of the Project team, technical team and wider Business with areas outside of immediate responsibility.
- Handover Projects to BaU/Operations when complete, whilst remaining available to assist.
- Own it: Identify areas for improvement and own the resolution to completion.
Required Skills and Attributes
- Ability and desire to adapt to new technologies and tools.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various departments locally and internationally.
- Experience implementing Prince2 best practices.
- Experience in a Project Mangement role within IT development or software company.
- Thorough understanding of the Prince2 (or equivalent) methodology, values and procedures.
- Ability to work and adapt in a dynamic and fast changing environment.
- Very strong interpersonal skills with the ability to cope and remain calm under pressure.
- A real interest in problem solving with a focus on results.
- Aptitude to multi task with good time management skills, attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently, excellent personal organization, demonstrable consistently, good judgement and logical prioritization.
- Project Mangement certification - Prince2 practitioner or equivalent.
- Customer facing Project Management.
- End-to-end business change..
- Microsoft Project.
- Experience in the payment card and/or loyalty industry.
NO RECRUITORS OR AGENCIES
If you think you have what it takes to join the Bink family, please send your application to us below clearly stating “Project Manager” in your application.