Working in a fast pace environment you’ll:
- Primary technical contact with customers, representing Bink in discussions with client engineering and business departments.
- Contribute to the definition of the business-wise target architecture, conducting exploratory work where required into areas of high risk, and communicating to the wider team.
- Direct technical leads on steps and timelines to implement the target architecture within their product, balancing the vision with practicalities of delivery.
- Design bespoke products and services to fulfil a project's particular needs.
- Prepare functional specifications that can be understood by customers and development teams.
- Drive excellence in engineering, and reach out to the wider tech community to communicate technical vision.
- Produce project implementation plans and estimates.
- Curate the technical principles, governance artefacts, tools and technologies that are used to build quality solutions.
- Provide expertise to both engineering and the wider business on technology to meet commercial requirements and improve security, stability, scalability, and speed to market.
- Actively sharing knowledge with the development team, mentoring and coaching tech leads in all aspects of technology.
- Positive engagement with senior stakeholders to further technology as a competitive advantage for Bink.
We want someone with demonstrable experience, who’s looking to grow and who is excited to be involved in what we’re doing. You’ll have:
- Proven experience of delivering architectures to meet commercial objectives or improve security, availability, efficiency or productivity.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills, good communication, and self-motivated.
- Experience working with multiple patterns, domains, languages and persistence mechanisms as well as distributed systems.
- Advocate of agile principles, perform research and development into new technologies.
- Active learner, keeping up to date with developments in your technical and professional area of expertise.
- Structured approach to governance and standards and eager to further technical excellence.
Competitive salary, discretionary bonus, pension, healthcare.
NO RECRUITORS OR AGENCIES
If you think you have what it takes to join the Bink family, please send your application to us below clearly stating “Solution Architect” in your application.