As a driven Technical Pre-Sales, you’ll liaise across the account management, sales and the development teams working as a technical expert to problem solve and ensure products offered can work alongside existing partner technology.
Working in a fast pace environment you’ll:
- Overcome technical obstacles and deliver solutions alongside the sales team on commercial proposals and pitches.
- Provide product support to clients and internal stakeholders; including training, development of demos and technical presentations.
- Produce designs to ensure a clear scope is agreed with the Partners, to support the commercial agreement and to facilitate the handover to Bink delivery
We want someone with demonstrable experience, who’s looking to grow and is chomping at the bit to be involved in what we’re doing. You’ll:
- Have demonstrable experience within a technical pre-sales position or a business development capacity with commercial awareness.
- Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and usability design principles.
- Be able to communicate technical information to non-technical people in a way that’s easy to understand.
- Strong problem solving mind-set
Competitive salary, discretionary bonus, pension, healthcare.
NO RECRUITORS OR AGENCIES
If you think you have what it takes to join the Bink family, please send your application to Chrissy below clearly stating “Technical Pre-Sales” in your application.