We are looking for an enthusiastic Technology Consultant to join and thrive in a fast paced, start up environment and be integral to the market growth of Bink. Working alongside both pre-sales and delivery, you will play a key role in identifying and shaping technology solutions involving the Bink platform for merchant and banking clients. Day to day responsibilities include acting as a principle technical contact with customers, identification and provisioning of technical solutions to various stakeholders both inside and outside of the organisation and providing analysis and insight on technologies that will supplement the Bink proposition and drive the product roadmap.
A successful candidate will be a strong communicator, able to research and analyse solutions and generate documentation to a high standard.
- Primary technical contact with customers, representing Bink in discussions with client engineering and business departments.
- Represent Bink in technical pre-sales discussions with potential clients. Identifying and describing candidate technical solutions, building proposals, assessing product fit and delivery risks.
- Undertake technology assessment and selection activities to help advise the business on potential partnerships with vendors, package/product suitability; helping product development with shaping how the Bink roadmap will be supported by technology.
- Identifying and communicating technical solutions to the development team for integrating the Bink platform and app with merchant and banking client systems.
- Prepare functional specifications that can be understood by customers and development teams.
- Provide expertise to both engineering and the wider business on technology to meet commercial requirements and improve security, stability, scalability, and speed to market.
- Positive engagement with senior stakeholders to further technology as a competitive advantage for Bink.
With the guidance and support of the wider architecture practice:
- Contribute to the definition of the business-wide target architecture, conducting exploratory work where required into areas of high risk, and communicating to the wider team.
- Design bespoke products and services to fulfil a project's particular needs.
- Produce project implementation estimates.
- Direct technical leads on steps and timelines to implement the target solutions within their product, balancing the vision with practicalities of delivery.
Required Skills & Attributes
- Proven track record in a client facing technical analysis role, illiciting and analyzing requirements and proposing technical solutions.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills, good communication, and self-motivated.
- Experience of conducting product and package selections and requirements gap analysis.
- Experience of communicating solutions to multiple audiences.
- Advocate of agile principles, perform research and development into new technologies.
- Active learner, keeping up to date with developments in your technical and professional area of expertise.
- Structured approach to governance and standards and eager to further technical excellence.
- Willing to travel to meet prospects and work with clients.
NO RECRUITORS OR AGENCIES
If you think you have what it takes to join the Bink family, please send your application to us below clearly stating “Technology Consultant” in your application.