We are looking for a full time Web Developer to join our growing team. The candidates must be driven, with bags of talent, enthusiasm, passion, commitment and belief in what they do.
The focus of our web development is to:
- Develop and maintain a beautiful marketing website that delivers a flawless and easy-to-enjoy browsing experience for Bink consumers and stakeholders learning about what we do;
- Develop web based management and partner dashboards fed from our backend on-line databases;
- Develop web based bespoke CMS for partners that feed into our backend systems;
- Other web based roadmap projects.
The role will participate in the entire development life cycle right from concept stage through to delivery and post launch support. The web developer will also need to integrate with various back end services in a linux environment to support mobile and web applications. The role will also work closely with Product, Design, Marketing, PMO, Account Management and Sales teams. The ideal candidate is a talented web developer who is passionate about emerging technology and building out beautiful web applications.
This role is 100% office based in Ascot in the UK.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience required in php, html, css, js, MVC and equivalent frameworks
- Interest/knowledge in newer/different web technologies such as Python, Django, Flask
- Excellent website design skills
- Experience of working and integrating with on-line databases. PostgreSQL / Cassandra a bonus
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic team and adapt to changing requirements
- Working knowledge of agile development methodologies, particularly Scrum
- Excellent debugging and optimisation skills
- Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and usability design principles
- Ability to use analytic data and user testing to inform design decision
- A passion for new consumer technology and the emerging media landscape
- Ability to multi task and good time management skills
- Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team
- Excellent scoping and estimation skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various departments locally and internationally
- Proven commercial software development experience.
- Published examples of work.
- A track record of delivering successful consumer and or business products
Competitive salary, benefits and a fantastic working environment
NO RECRUITORS OR AGENCIES
If you think you have what it takes to join the Bink family, please send your application to Chrissy below clearly stating “Web Developer" in your application.