Full Stack Developer
Maintain and enhance Full Stack Bink in accordance with agreed priorities and designs. This includes making changes to front end, back end and databases. You will be familiar with all legacy technologies and technologies we will be moving to. In addition to regular development work you may be asked to assist in requirements gathering. All activities you are required to do will be approached in a positive way in line with company culture.
- Develop and maintain full stack Bink platform
- Code front end changes to Bink portal
- Enhance and maintain back end portal architecture as per agreed design requirements
- Provide and development support on legacy Python and Ruby platforms as desired.
Required Skills and Attributes
- Good knowledge of:
- Experience of developing in a linux environment
- In-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management and best development practices
- Working knowledge of MongoDB
- Good appreciation of design, usability and interactivity
- Experience of working using agile methodologies.
- Using version control, GitLab.
- Excellent debugging and optimisation skills
- Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and usability design principles
- Ability to use analytic data and user testing to inform design decision
- A passion for new consumer technology and the emerging media landscape
- Ability to multi task and good time management skills
- Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team
- Excellent scoping and estimation skills
- Excellent testing/QA skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various departments locally and internationally
This position is based in Ascot, Berkshire, UK.
NO RECRUITORS OR AGENCIES
If you think you have what it takes to join the Bink family, please send your application to us below clearly stating “Full Stack Developer” in your application.