POS Developer Team Lead – Permanent
We are looking for an experienced POS developer to join a fast paced and exciting FinTech company based in Ascot, Berkshire.
Specifically, we are seeking developers with a strong foundation in driver level C/C++/Java development to participate in the full lifecycle of development, from the initial concept, requirements gathering and scoping through to QA and deployment to production. You will have experience in Automated Testing frameworks. As a Team Lead you will be expected to learn and understand current systems and how future developments should be integrated. You will be expected to mentor and manage developers as well as being able to communicate with managers in the business.
You will work alongside the Architecture/Development teams to assess business requirements and help create long term solutions that integrate with our existing systems and infrastructure and with Merchant Point of Sale platforms. You need to be open to developing in other technologies and the wealth of knowledge you offer will help shape our solutions and direction. This requires a mature attitude to risk and a belief that testing and code quality are a collective responsibility – essential to the delivery of a successful product and not an afterthought. You will be responsible for the tasks/projects assigned to you and your team.
You will play a key role in guiding the technologies that play a part in the company’s future.
- Design, develop and implement POS client applications, driver and UX, to meet the business requirements, from conception to completion.
- Interface with product owners and gather business requirements and objectives.
- Work with the Architecture team to translate business requirements and objectives into technical applications and solutions.
- Review colleagues code ensuring secure code development, adherence to coding standards and consistency in development.
- Preparation of development documentation and other technical information.
- Mentoring of developers and providing development support where required.
- Assist in interviewing and hiring new developers.
- Experienced C/C++/Java developer – 5+ years
- Team Lead/Senior developer role – 1+ years
- REST API’s
- POS deployment experience
- Driver development
- Source control: Git
- Problem solving
- Organisational and leadership skills
- Automated Testing (e.g. for driver development)
- Team player
- Interested in new technologies
Based London, with some travel to Ascot, Berkshire.
NO RECRUITORS OR AGENCIES
If you think you have what it takes to join the Bink family, please send your application to us below clearly stating “POS Developer Team Lead” in your application.